What are cookies?
Cookies are a tools used by web servers to store and retrieve information on their visitors. A cookie is a small, unique identifier text file that some servers sent to the user device in order to register information on what we have been doing visiting their pages, enabling it to improve the quality and security of the website. They have an expiry date, which may vary from the time the session lasts until a specific time in the future, from which point they stop being operational.
Usefulness of cookies in this website
On this website, cookies are used to facilitate as far as possible the use of the website, for security reasons and to obtain greater efficiency and personalization of the services offered to users.
Types of cookies used in this website
– Owned cookies: These are cookies which are essential for the running of our website.
– Viewed_cookie_policy: Cookies for internal use only required for the cookies policy display on the website. It indicates that privacy and cookies policy advice have been shown. By continuing the navigation, we automatically obtain the permission and it is not necessary for you to click the accept button. It expires in a year from the creation or re-establishment.
– Third party cookies: Third party cookies as for example, the ones used for identification or for external content complements like Google.
- _utma Google Analytics’ cookie which allow us to know the exact number of unique visitors who visit our website. It expires two years from the creation date.
- _utmb Google Analytics’ cookie which allow us to know the number of times a unique visitor visit our website. It is used with _utmc cookie (described below). It expires 30 minutes from the creation or re-establishment.
- _utmc Google Analytics’ cookie which allow us to know the number of times a unique visitor visit our website. It is used with _utmb cookie (described above). It expires once you close your browser.
- _utmz Google Analytics’ cookie which allow us to determine in which webpage a visitor was immediately before visiting ours. This allow us to evaluate the efficiency of the links to help users reach an information they are looking for. It expires in 6 months from the creation or re-establishment.
- Ecdsa_sing: Google’s cookie to identify the channel.
- PREF (YouTube): A cookie that stores the configuration preferences such as language, number of search results shown per page or Google SafeSearch filter activation. It expires in a permanence of 10 years.
- Webphone (IP WEB SERVICES S.L): connect.sid: it allows external telephone services. It is a session cookie which enables us to identify you (only) throughout a session on our site.
We inform you that your browser configuration to turn off cookies will not enable you to navigate through our website but you may not be able to view certain parts of this site that may enhance your visit.
How to manage the cookies?
You can allow, block or delete cookies set on your computer through the configuration of the options of your internet browser.
In the following, we explain you how:
If you regret the cookies installation, you may still use the website, although the use of some of its services may be limited and therefore your experience in our website less satisfactory.
If you want to withdraw any time your content related to this cookies policy, you should delete the stored cookies through the settings and configuration of your Internet browser.
Revoke the consent
Be advised that if you continue surfing through this website, you are accepting the use of the cookies of the website in the conditions contained in the present Cookies Policy.
Any user may exercise his/her rights of access, rectification, cancelation and opposition through a paper to our enterprise.